Quran for kids provides guidance in every aspect of life. You are responsible for your kids so it is your duty to read Quran and follow its message . Koran Karim is the only solution for Muslim ummah. It gives us direction to live life in best peaceful manner. Today we will discuss about few conditions in which backbiting is permissible.
Following are few conditions in which back biting is allowed. If you follow true code of life i.e quran for kids and for your own , there will be ease in life, peace in society and success on the judgement day . Koran Karim is for kindness not for blood shedding. Imam an-Nawawee (may Allah have mercy upon him) said in his Riyaadh-us-Saaliheen (*), chapter 256: “You should know that backbiting is permissible for specific legislated reasons unreachable except by (way of backbiting) they are the following six reasons:
1. Dear kids, The first conditions is complaining of oppression, If someone is oppressing you then it is permissible for the oppressed person to present his case to the Muslim ruler or Muslim judge or someone of similar stature and authority to assist in removing the oppression. He can say: “I have been wronged by such and such a person.”
2. Appreciate your kids if they discuss the issues of some other kids for seeking assistance, So one can say to the one who has the ability to change the evil: “Such and such those children have done this, so advise him.” Or something similar and that kids intends to reach this disobedient one by way of removing the evil, so if kids intends other than this, it will not be permissible.
3. Thirdly when one seeks fatwa. So he says to the mufti: “My father has oppressed me, or my brother, or my husband, or such and such has done this, does he have right to? And what is the way to sincerity (ikhlaas) and obtaining my rights and repelling oppression?” or something along the lines, so this is permissible by necessity. However it is better to say:” What do you say regarding a man, or person, or husband, if his condition is such and such?” So he obtains his purpose without specification, but being specific is permissible, as we will mention in the hadeeth of Hind, Allah willing.
4. The fourth reason is warning the Muslims from evil and advising them and that is from several aspects: you may use nice language according to teachings of Quran. For kids you may use examples but examples should be from Koran Karim and not the fake one.
A.) From it is the disparagement of the criticized people by way of the reliable and trustworthy witnesses. That is permissible by consensus of the Muslims rather it is obligatory by necessity.
B.) From it is when a man inquires about someone before marriage, or entering into a business partnership with someone, or safekeeping something with someone or doing business with someone. It is obligatory upon the one advising not to conceal his condition rather he should mention the shortcomings he has with the sole intention of advising him.
C.) From it is if one sees a person of fiqh frequenting an innovator or a faasiq (a person engaged in disobedience) and taking knowledge from him, and he fears that he may affect him (with his innovation or fisq) then it is upon him to advise of his condition on the basis that he intends to advise. And this is where error may occur, the person who speaks of the individual could be envious and Shaytaan (may Allah’s curse be upon him) may deceive him into thinking he is advising with compassion, it is necessary to be aware of this (type of fitnah).
D.) From it is one who has position but he does not establish it, whether it is because he is not fit for it, or he is one who is corrupt, or neglectful, or something similar to these examples. It is obligatory to mention that to the one in authority so as to remove him and replace him with one more befitting. He should make him aware of his condition so he can be dealt with and urge him to improve or be replaced with someone else.
5. The fifth reason is concerning the one who openly commits disobedience or innovation like openly drinking alcohol, taking the property of others, taking taxes not legislated or other issues of falsehood, then it is permissible to mention what he does publicly. It is not permissible to mention other faults he may have except those we have mentioned before.
6. The sixth reason is to describe someone. So if a man is known by a nickname such as “The Weak-eyed” “The Lame” “The Deaf one” “The Blind one” “The Cross-eyed” and other similar names. It is permissible to discus someone for identification but unlawful to indicate his deficiencies. If one can describe him another way then it is best.
Our quran tutor try their best to develop good moral characters of children. Staff of our online quran school is different from common quran teachers. Take a free trial and Insha Allah you will feel the difference on your own.